- Story Time for 2 & 3 year olds is at the Clifton Park Halfmoon Library from 10:30-11am. Children must be accompanied by an adult. A lively mix of stories, songs and rhymes makes this a special time for you and your child.
- Story Time Mix for 3-6 year olds is from 1:15-2pm at the Clifton Park Halfmoon Library. This fast-paced program features a lively mix of stories, rhymes and music, and concludes with a simple craft. This drop-in story time is great for siblings that fit within this age range.
- Wind Down Wednesday is from 3-5:30pm at the Clifton Park Halfmoon Library. Teens in grades 6-12 can spend time hanging with friends, playing Wii, board games, doing homework, or whatever. Laptops will be available, or bring your own. SNACKS! Drop-in any time between 3:00 and 5:30 PM.
THURSDAY, MARCH 14th
- Homeschool Lab: NanoScience is at CMOST, the Children’s Museum of Science and Technology from 1-2:30pm. What is nanotechnology and why is it important? Join them for this investigation of all things small! They will experiment cool nano kits and check out nano gold, ferro fluids and more in this hands-on science lab. Children will also have the opportunity to play nano twister and other nano games! Ages 6 – 11, $6.00 per child, pre-registration is required, please call 518-235-2120 for more information or click here.
FRIDAY, MARCH 15th
- Parents Night Out: Follow the Front is at CMOST from 5:30-9pm. Drop the kids off and have a date night out! Kids will learn all about the weather that impacts our daily lives and will create pieces of a weather station and participate in some exciting hands-on experiments. Ages 5+, pre-registration and payment are required, $15.00 for CNSE CMOST members, $20.00 for non-members. Includes programming and a pizza dinner for children. Call 518-235-2120 for more information.
SATURDAY, MARCH 16th
- CMOST has Perfecting Play Dough from 1-2pm. Kids will have a blast as they test out the scientific method needed to create the perfect recipe for play dough and funny putty. Ages 5+, pre-registration is required, free for CNSE CMOST members, $2.00 for non-members. Call 518-235-2120 for more information.
- The Easter Bunny will be at the Clifton Park Center, click here for hours and information.
- This weekend (March 16th and 17th) is the 18th Annual Maple Weekend from 10am-4pm! Hundreds of sugar houses will open their doors for anyone to come see this product that is unique to the Northeast. It’s a great, family friendly way for New York to show off what local food is all about. Participating producers will boil sap into maple syrup and many will demonstrate how to make other maple products. Visitors can sample and purchase maple products as well. Some sugarhouses will provide a variety of other activities to make your visit even more memorable. There are many participating sugar houses just a short drive from here, click right here to get a complete list!
The Rexford Auxiliary Annual Spring Craft & Vendor Fair is from 10am-4pm at the Rexford Fire Station, 1601 Route 146, Rexford. Includes Book Sale, Bake Sale, Lunch Counter & Door Prize Drawings. Also donations gladly accepted for our Local Food Pantry.For More Information Call: 518-399-0051